Saturday, January 28, 2012

my life update

i worked out  ten minutes  this morning of shaun t hip hop abs, and just got done with 30 minutes of his hip hop abs whew that was so much better thaninsanity i really enjoyed that learned some new dance moves and worked out! im on the way to skating about to get it in a gain haha this is fun
being sble to have fun and workout

today i ate  2 cheese quesidillas 2  boost replacementmeal shakes. my appetite hasnt been that big lately but relize i have to eat more frute and veggies to slim. eating small meals dosent just cut it. and i need a blender for my sake, geeeze

hair journey- still in braids- went to the doc they ran some test to see if there was a reason my hair wasnt growing... to be continued

skin- ihave very dry skin i bought some eucerin and seeiing difference already

joshua- is geeting spoiled by grandma will need to limit his time with her... he seem to not want to stay with me

job- want to be a beach body coach in mean time GODHAS BEEN BLESSING ME will be getting a car im thinking a jetta

1 comment:

  1. lol tell her she can spoil me too lol. have your tried shea or black soap for your skin?

    ReplyDelete